HI - this looks like you are using a *very* old version of FSL/TBSS - I strongly recommend you start again with the current version!
Cheers.

On 3 Sep 2011, at 17:21, Shanti Shanker wrote:

Dear Experts,

Greetings! I am trying to run the TBSS for the first time on 11 participants data.Just wanted to cross check if I am on the right track.
The pre-processing upto DTI fit was fine with me. As the participants are young healthy adults I am using the FMRIB58_FA...

I ran the tbss_1_preproc
This gave me two folders original & FAi....and the I ran the Step 2 as below:

tbss_2_reg -T    option.

I have started the process about 24 hours ago-using the command line and it still seems to be throwing out the data....
Within few minutes on the command line I got 1 line for each subject that said:
sub*_dti_FA-FAi_to_target

after which the terminal still seems to be working...

My questions are:

How much time can I expect it to take and would it indicate that the step is complete at the command line?
What are the outputs at this stage I need to check to see if the data is complete and intact?
Does the command/terminal window indicate the process is finished as it did in the tbss_1_preproc?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your inputs/guidance!

Regards
Shanti

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve