Dear FSL:

    When I do resting functional connectivity analysis£¬I need to do band pass filter when I preprocessed the fmri data. The high pass parameter can be changed by users,  But low pass filter parameter is fixed (2.8s).
   How could I set the low pass parameter flexibly? I think it will be more convenient to do resting functional connectivity analysis~
   And I have another question, before regressing out nuisance in resting fMRI data, I did band pass filter on the fMRI data, so I want to do the same on the EVs(such as motion parameters).
    How could I do band pass on the motion parameter events? As far as I know that Feat can only do high pass on EVs.
    Thanks very much!
    Xu Wang