Hi

On 19 Sep 2011, at 17:46, SURIL GOHEL wrote:

Hi FSL Experts.
I have a single subject data
and i am trying to regress out Global Signal out of the data.
I specified feat Design File and  ran the analysis  by specifying EV1  as global signal without any orthogonalization.

Do you mean you calculated the global signal yourself and fed it in as a custom-1 EV?     There isn't a GUI option for directly specifying that an EV should be the global signal.

The output file res4d.nii.gz in /stats folder shows 0 time series .

Do you mean it is full of zeros?  Sounds like something's gone wrong…

Cheers.

My data mask is correct and also the input  to regression feat model is also correct.
Can you please tell me what could have been problem.
Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks
Suril

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve