I am trying to look at differences in the spatial distribution of tracts between two groups. I did my tractography in each individual, transformed the data in standard space, binarized the tracts, and fed these images to randomize. Randomize hangs and would not process this kind of images. It works fine for the same images prior to binarization (however, the result is suspect because one large outlier could skew the findings). Is there some impediment (statistical or conceptual) for randomize not to work on binary images? Is there another tool that I could use to determine if the spatial distribution of tracts differs between two groups?

Thanks for suggestions, Stefano Marenco