Or can I just treat them as two separate groups so i don't have to rerun individuals?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Leslie Engineering <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So I am a little confused, then. If i have individual subjects that were run with two EVs contrasts (1,0) (0,1) (1,1), do I have to go back and rerun each individual subject with contrasts (1,-1)(-1,1) in order to get group differences or can I manipulate these in some way?