Dear Miss Engineering,

I'm afraid you cannot use that option unless your input data is
a 4D image (lots of 3D volumes) which represent the results of
statistics on appropriately permuted data.  It is essentially a
very low-level randomise-like functionality (where randomise
is our tool for permutation-based non-parametric statistics).

If you only have a 3D image containing one z-value at each
voxel then this is not an appropriate option to use.  If all you
have are z-values then you can only convert them to the
equivalent p-values.  Whether the p-values are corrected or
uncorrected depends on how the z-values were created.  If
they came from a FEAT analysis then they are uncorrected
and you can only use fslmaths to get uncorrected p-values.

All the best,
	Mark