From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 3:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Resting State - Better to denoise first with FEAT with ICA then MELODIC?

Hi - the initial ICA is run on the filtered_func_data fully preprocessed 4D data - and it is this file that you should apply the ICA-based denoising to.
Then, when you feed this into the further ICA analysis, you should not apply any further preprocessing again.

Apart from that this looks ok,
Cheers.