Hello. I have a problem with the registration to MNI space. I registered my no_diff_brain.nii.gz file (DTI) to MNI space, but when I use probractx it takes the data from the bedpostx directory, which wasn't registered in MNI space and create a tract that I can't overlay on my brain image. How do I convert the files in the bedpostx directory so they will create the tract in MNI space.Just a side note - Im a new mac user (just came from windows) and everything is new to me, so explanation for beginners will be welcome.Thank you for your time.Oren