On Monday, September 12, 2011 05:34:29 you wrote:
> Dear FSL users,
> I would like to perform ICA on resting state data. However, I would like to
> correct for some confounders (a .txt file exists of all the confounders I
> would like to use). When I use FEAT for this, the program asks a model
> setup for a standard GLM analysis, but off course I don't have any
> predictors since it is resting state data. Can somebody please tell me
> where I can make FSL correct for my confounders? Thank you in advance.
> Kind regards,
> Debby

Dear Debby,

When I think of confounds, I usually think of high-level statistics. In what
sense do you think FSL should be correcting for them during preprocessing?
With regards to statistical inference on the results of ICA you may find what
you're looking for in the Post-Stats section of the Melodic GUI or else here:
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/analysis/dualreg/

If you tell us a bit more about your experiment, i.e. what are your confounds,
what kind of ICA are you doing (tensor vs temporal concatenation), etc.,
someone may be able to give you more specific advice.

Benjamin