From: Catherine T Gambale [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Matt Glasser
Cc: Catherine T Gambale
Subject: Re: Does nonlinear warping alter waytotal?

Thank you Matt, that answers my first question regarding individual
waytotals after nonlinear warping of the seed.

However, I am still confused as to how almost half of my subjects could have
fdt_paths with a higher max value than their waytotal.  Do you have an idea
of how this could happen?  Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that
I used distance correction when running the waypoint tractography?

Thanks again, in advance.

Katie