Glad to hear that reprocessing wasn't a big deal.  It was the right
thing to do.

Now you can just to the "Single-Group Average (One-Sample T-Test)"
higher-level modeling.
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html#SingleGroupAverage

We will end up with cope{1,2,3}.feat directories within the
resulting .gfeat directory, and the stats contained in each of those
will tell you whether that particular cope differed significantly from 0
across your subjects.

As an aside, note that lower level EVs are NOT "groups" and are not
related to "groups" in any meaningful sense of the word.  Talking about
first level copes as  "group differences" and "group copes" is highly
confusing.

cheers,
-MH