From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of David Grayson
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] fMRI data blurring

Hi, I am am noticing that my fMRI data comes out somewhat blurred when I run
through FSL's preprocessing stream (field-map unwarping, mcflirt, and slice
timing correction) as compared to the 4dfp preprocessing stream (Avi
Snyder's creation). Does anyone know why this might be? I have smoothing
turned off, but is there some smoothing happening elsewhere I'm not taking
into account?

Thanks,

David