Hello,

I would like to set up a feat analysis and after reading the examples and
going through previous posts I'm still not sure how to set this up.
I have 3 groups (10 subjects in each group) and 3 separate scans (for each
subject) and I've run individual first-level analyses on all 90 scans. I
wanted to look at group effect, scan effect and, if possible, the
interaction between group and scan.

It seems to me that I need:
2 columns to model group differences,
2 columns to model scan differences,
3x9 columns to model differences between subjects in each group

1 f-test across columns 1 and 2 to get group effect
1 f-test across columns 3 and 4 to get scan effect.

Does this sound correct?

Second question: how can I model the interaction?

Third, I also want to set up contrasts to look at the specific differences
between groups and scans (group1-group2, scan1-scan2, etc.). The example for
the "tripled" t-test in the website sounds like I want to do, at least with
the scan differences where there's repeated measures, except that I am not
modelling subject means, so I'm not sure how that affects the rest. And I'm
also not sure the line of thinking is the same in the group differences...
Can I have some help with this?

Or, is there a better way to find this effects/differences?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Catarina