Greetings!
I was using a very old version of FSL (4.0.4) & TBSS...

Have completed the Bedpostx for all my subjects in this version.

Stephen advised me to switch to a newer version of FSL/TBSS -

If I change at this point to the latest version could I Still us the data of DTI-fit/Bedpostx into the new version??

Also, could I continue ProbtackX on the new version using files that were generated in Older FSL..??

further when I register the T1 to FA would you recommend using the new version!

Would I loose data or come with some incompatibilities...midway..??

Thanks in advance for the response.

Regards
Shanti