Rachel

CACHEzone is very similar to VTCT as it uses the same underlying software.  It isn't the easiest, but if you use the spreadsheet upload for the more complex quals it works effectively.

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/09/2011 17:00 >>>

Hi All,

I am just wondering if anyone else is finding the new CACHEzone website as much of a pain as I am.  I am finding the website difficult to navigate, it isn't very self explanatory, when inputting results/registrations you are constantly scrolling across, up and down to be able to read the screen etc, just really badly thought out!  Could you let me know if you also feel the website is inadequate as I am considering writing to CACHE to express my dislike of the website!!

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley

Senior Examinations Officer

Lincoln College

Tel 01522 876252 Fax 01522 876200

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.

http://www.hct.ac.uk/News/info_event.html