Hello Samantha

I am sure others will be able to send you links and suggestions re evaluating long term impact etc but I am currently a student on our PG Cert in L&T in HE (woo hoo – acronym overboard) and this week there was a discussion about how to determine how we are doing in the midst of sessions. I have attached it just in case it might also help.

I just did some of my homework sitting in a park up the road with a picnic lunch – making the most of the weather:-)

Best wishes all

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Teaching Fellow for Employability

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching

Birmingham City University

0121 331 5126

We have moved to 6th Floor Edge Building

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/celt/employability-personal-development

http://www2.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof