I was getting along fine with this talk on doodling - until the speaker referred to 'four learning styles'! I'm afraid that extensive studies (including researchers at Cambridge University) into 'learning styles' have classed them as a 'neuromyth'. It's most unfortunate that this is perpetuated in otherwise useful talks.

But this presenter won't halt my interest in doodles, marks and other graphical representations - or my belief in their power for learning and communicating!

Maulfry