Dear Eduardo

Please amend the programme. I am not proposing a workshop called Natural Selection for October 5th.
I am proposing to bring this game/experiment to run as a drop-in activity that delegates can take part in between sessions on the 5th and 6th. It only takes a few minutes and only one person at a time can do it. I just need a table and a couple of chairs.

For those interested to know more about the project I'll be presenting to IADE conference on the afternoon of 6th I believe.

looking forward to seeing you in sunny Lisbon!

Rachel