traces derived from other senses, if the students start by tracing a
invisible line by sight you could move on to that of touch with ease. This
could be as simple as getting one participant to draw on an other's back
with the second participant trying to then follow this through touch. I have
done this before and it worked well, you can even extend it to a sort of
Chinese Whispers where all sit in a line drawing on the person in fronts
back and see how the trace develops down the line.

Hope this helps,

Nathan chenery

www.nathanchenery.co.uk
www.twitter.com/nathanchenery