Hello everybody.

Thank you very much indeed for the ideas and insights to how drawing is explored. Reading all of your approaches and stratergies has given me real impetus to get these guys thinking about how they approach their drawing and mark making. There are so many possibilities that have excellent substance to them, I know I'm going to be struggling to decide which will be the most useful – a good problem to have though.

Dan

From: Ronette Pickering <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:21:18 +1200
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Divergent drawing exercises

Ten second drawings where they work for ten seconds on each other’s drawings – three times is enough. Also stipulate what kind of mark you want the students to try – delicate line, dark tone, incisive broad marks etc. Then there is no ownership of the final result and they get amazing dynamic well proportioned drawings.

Ronette