Hello All

The Crocus Gallery is an artist-led, volunteer-run space based in Nottingham. We regularly host exhibitions of drawing including two in October which celebrate the Big Draw:

'Back to the Drawing Board' at The Crocus Gallery, Nottingham 08  - 22 October

'The Drawing Project' at The Crompton Tavern, Derby 03 - 27 October (a Crocus Gallery and N.O.N. Project)

We need votes to win £6000 which will cover our running costs for 2012. Please vote for us at:

http://communityforce.natwest.com/project/4448

Please pass this on and ask friends to vote for us. The Crocus Gallery is a valuable resource for artists.  To avoid charging artists to exhibit work we rely on funding. It is a resource that enables artists to show work and also offers opportunities for young aspiring arts professionals to gain knowledge and experience in the running of an art gallery.

Thanks

Alyn Mulholland

Gallery Manager