Dear All,

It appear that we have some problems of communication with some people's
servers.
So, house keeping on the conference:
Those who received (long ago) a mail sating that their paper was
accepted should proceed to make a the registration through
www.iade.pt/unidcom/sslx. (this means Ian, for instance)
For editing purposes in the proceedings book (full paper or abstratcs)
contact Sarah Brasseur: [log in to unmask] ASAP.
Soon (Monday, I hope) we will have the programs of Both (DRN and
UNIDCOM) conferences online. It will be a provisional program. We can
still make adjustments to your requirements.
Registration only to attend DRN conference are open also at
www.iade.pt/unidcom/sslx.
Very economic lodgings are available in Lisbon Hostels, which are
remarkably good with several international awards.
Hope to see you all, :0) next October,
Eduardo