ROARING GIRL PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS

RESISTANCE: WHICH WAY THE FUTURE?

An award winning, provocative and hauntingly beautiful film installation that explores a Holocaust hidden history and what it means for us all today

Monday 3 October – Monday 14 November 2011
Gloucester Cathedral cloisters, College Green, Gloucester GL1 2LX
Open Mon – Sat 9.30am-5pm, Sun 9.30am-4.30pm

With subtitles, BSL interpretation and audio description. Wheelchair accessible. Admission free. Run time 30 minutes. Parental guidance recommended.

"One of the most powerful things I have ever experienced. I was so amazed by it, I went back to see it two more times. Each time I saw more and took more away from the experience. A month later it is still with me."

www.roaring-girl.com/productions/resistance-on-tour