Dear friends and colleagues. In reviewing research data, I noted key informants discuss issues re: chronic pain
and the lack of what I refer to as "corporeal integrity". In other words, folks have indicated that their difficulties
reside not only within their society but within their bodies as well. Initially, being a social model adherent, I found
this challenging to reconcile. I have read some of Carol Thomas' work and wonder if any of you can suggest articles
that address this issue, critiquing the social model but from within teh social model perspective. Work specific to chronic
pain would be great but other reccomended works would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, Lilith