(Apologies for cross posting)

Landcare Research is seeking a talented and motivated early- or mid-career social scientist to join a multidisciplinary research team.

We welcome international applicants for this permanent, full-time position based at either our Auckland or Lincoln offices.

For further information and to apply, please visit our website

Applications close 23 September 2011

Alison Greenaway

Social Scientist

Landcare Research