Hi,

  this guy is a scam; he apparently lives in the house of his girlfriend
in London, and has some EUR 1,000 euros on his bank account, so is a
little bit less of a "small time trader" - in fact he himself confessed
that "trading is only a hobby" for him (well of course, with 1,000 euro..).

  This is at least the summary of an article form the Italian financial
newspaper "Il Sole 24 Ore", below for those of you that can read a bit
of Italian.

http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/finanza-e-mercati/2011-09-28/grande-bluff-trader-finedimondo-132931.shtml?uuid=AaKjOF8D&fromSearch

  A mystery remains as to how a guy like that goes on the BBC announcing
the future collapse of the eurozone; probably just poor journalistic
work coupled with picking up a guy who overreacted to the excitement of
being on air on the BBC...

best
marco

--