From what i've seen online in the Guardian's comment section, he is, in a sense, an actor in that he is an extremely 'small time' trader (net worth as a trader supposedly -£4000) who is relishing the chance to pull out some high octane Gordon Gecko moves on the BBC stage.  He clearly loves his role as both trader and provocative 'outsider' commentator.  Goldman Sachs still runs the world though...

On 29 September 2011 16:53, Thomas Doerfler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Am 29.09.2011 um 17:35 schrieb Jonathan Cloke:

> Those of you who read/remember my previous post on the ongoing market collapse and forthcoming break-up of the Eurozone should listen to this gentleman, Alessio Rastani. Every so often, through the fog of battle and pure propaganda, someone forgets themself and you hear the pure, unalloyed truth. Worth watching for the reaction of the BBC newsreader alone:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsDjTbP7TS0

seems so far as if he's a con man. And in fact, he doesn't tell anything with substance, listen closely. Albeit he's right what he says 'bout the system in his mockery. If you need a talented actor for a critical play on today's capitalism, take him.

thomas

--
Aaron Franks
School of Geographical and Earth Sciences