Hi,

We are in the process of setting up an LC-MS/MS method for plasma free metanephrines and I'd really appreciate some advice on the following topics.

I am on the look-out for plasma QC material. Can anyone recommend a supplier?

We have made our own calibrators but would be interested in comparing to a commercial alternative. Last I checked there wasn't anything for LC-MS/MS but if anyone has come across any then please let me know.

I tried (and failed) to find an EQA scheme. I saw a 2009 paper from an Australian group discussing the need for an EQA scheme for this assay, did anything come about from it?

Any suggestions would be very welcome

Regards

Mike Wright