From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynne Dyer
Sent: 26 September 2011 12:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Reclass projects - schemes

Wendy,

We used to use a running number sequence for our video recordings, but we decided to classify these quite a few years ago. One of the reasons for this was so that people looking for books classified at a particular number would therefore find it easier to locate all types on material on the topic they were interested in.

Lynne

Lynne Dyer
Bibliographic Services Team Manager
Content Management, Planning and Innovation
Library and Learning Services

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
Leicester LE1 9BH
T: +44 (0) 116 257 8033