I get confused by these figures. As I understand it the "interface area" given in Pisa is half the loss of accessible area on forming the complex: is that right?

We're working on a complex with interface area ~500A^2, where the complex is stable enough for gel filtration, and with a measured Kd of ~2microM, Pisa estimate of DelG -2.3. Does that sound sensible?

Phil