Hi all,

I emailed the guy at Zalman to let him know that the newer ZM-M240W
works out of the box with minidisplay/thunderbolt port cards. He let
me know that he no longer works at Zalman (not sure why his email
addr. still works) but that if anyone needs the re-wired DVI cable for
the ZM-M220W that you should :

####
"... you should call Zalman USA and request a ‘custom DVI cable for the
ZM-M220W’.

http://zalman.com/eng/WTB/usa.asp

 Don’t email to the ‘support’ email address, for the person that receives
the emails is a thermal engineer proper in HQ, helping Zalman USA, but he is
not familiar with 3D display related matters."

Thank you,

Jihoon Jo
####

HTH,