From: REX PALMER <[log in to unmask]>
To: CCP4BB <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2011 3:52 am
Subject: [ccp4bb] Neutron data collection

Re Neutron Data Collection:
1. What are the limits to data set completeness imposed by a Laue experiment versus those of monochromatic data collection?
2. What problems are caused by flash freezing the larger protein crystals used for neutron data collection which do not occur for X-ray data collection ie because smaller crystals can be used.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.