On Friday, September 02, 2011 08:56:03 am Jerry McCully wrote:

> Dear ALL;
>
>            I am sorry for this "HKL2000 scalepack" question.
>
>            To confirm the scape group using Pointless, I processed the images using HKL2000
>            but kept the original index using "No merge original index".
>
>            Now Pointless gave the right space group, and I want to merge my data
>            from the existing ".sca" file with the original index to report the scaling
>            statistics.

Since you have already processed the data in pointless, it seems to me that
the simplest and most logical thing to do is simply to continue with the output
from pointless by feeding it to scala.   In the CCP4i GUI, the path is
  Data Reduction
  -> Scale and Merge Intensities

--
Ethan A Merritt
Biomolecular Structure Center,  K-428 Health Sciences Bldg