I had some contact with Catalan poets a couple of years ago and what I saw then (and more or less now) seemed a long way from naturalism. They seemed more interested in American poetry of the closing decades of the last century than any specific Catalan forerunners. With the Ferrater examples on the net, yes, I can see a kind of similarity of direction to Heaney but the thought of Queneau being an influence on the Honest (former ) Ulsterman is difficult to bear, like a strained back acquired through the quest for difficult, too deeply-rooted potatoes.