You can use the two side facing arrows in the control panel on the files option. This will then take you to a screen showing all your content on the course.

From here you will be able to see an upload drop down option at the top of the screen where you can upload zipped and unzipped documents.

Thanks
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Hargreaves
Sent: 14 September 2011 08:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Document Unpackager

Hi there

My memory's so bad that I can't remember if I've posted about this before...so apologies if I'm repeating myself.

We urgently need a way of unpackaging zip files within content areas in 9.1.  The document unpackager currently throws it's teddy out in a grand style and, understandably, because it's not a Blackboard product, Blackboard don't support it.

I've tried to find a contact at Joliet, but with no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I know that you can upload zip files into thecourse files area and can display that zip from a content area, but the document unpackager did a great job of properly laying out all content as it was originally organised in folders, etc.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

cheers

sarah

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bridgwater College. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it together with any attachment and contact the sender. This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses. Please note that Bridgwater College reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email communications, especially if there is some evidence of illegal or serious misuse of facilities.
[http://www.bridgwater.ac.uk/images/logo.jpg]
Bridgwater College, Bath Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4PZ | 01278 455464 | [log in to unmask]

[http://www.bridgwater.ac.uk/sites/images/enviroment.jpg]