________________________________

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP automatic digest system
Sent: 07 September 2011 00:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Digest - 5 Sep 2011 to 6 Sep 2011
(#2011-129)

<http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?LIST=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP>

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Digest - 5 Sep 2011 to 6 Sep 2011 (#2011-129)

Table of contents:

*	Issues opening Excel Files with IE9 (3)

1.	Issues opening Excel Files with IE9

	*	Issues opening Excel Files with IE9 (09/06)