Hi there

I don't think it's possible but wondered if anyone else knew....

Can you set adaptive release rules to menu items and date restrict a whole
content area? I know you can hide/show an area manually and don't think
you can do any more than this.  Anyone else know any more?

cheers

sarah

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email
represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not
necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or
delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email
sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.