Julian,

AT Reading University we do a bit of teaching on Biomimetics but mostly on
MSc Courses. I do one session with the Intelligent Buildings MSc and
Richard Bonser gives some lectures for the Renewable Energy MSc. On top of
this, it is mostly posgraduate research projects, either part of the
Engineering Doctorate run by the School of Con. Man. and Engineering or
funded projects.

All the best,

George

--