The government is consulting on a national framework for planning, based, they say, on sustainable development, and DEFRA is consulting on indicators for sustainable development.

A lot follows from this, but planning information systems didn't ever get a good acronym, ever since GISP.

I suspect the DEFRA thing is connected with UNCSD and that makes it a matter for this group.

But I don't know whether anyone here has anything to comment on planning, or sustainable development.  I will probably be using the ESDG facebook place to develop all this, and simply put this as a pointed.

The hashtag explanation, is Planning Information Comnmunicating Knowledge, and the lies because I think you can do only small ones.

Security System.