I would be grateful if colleagues could circulate the following vacancy to interested parties. This post will also be advertised in ARC.

Graduate Trainee Archive Assistant – Intern Post (ref UCF0226)

Grade 2: £15,001 - £17,179 per annum

Fixed term until 31 August 2012

University College Falmouth and University of Exeter Cornwall Campus are looking to recruit an enthusiastic graduate who wishes to pursue a career in Archives Administration.  You will work across all aspects of the Archives and Special Collections Service.  Duties will include answering enquiries, supervising readers and providing primary assistance to the Archivist and Special Collections Officer.

You should be highly motivated for and have an awareness of Archives Administration work, with an interest of working in the HE sector.

For further information and details of how to apply please refer to www.falmouth.ac.uk/jobs

The application deadline for this post is midday on 4 October 2011

Candidates may also telephone me on the number below for an informal chat and further details.

With thanks

Sarah C Jane MA RMARA

Archivist and Special Collections Officer

University College Falmouth and University of Exeter Cornwall Campus

Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ

T: 01326 254303

M: 07789 745530

www.falmouth.ac.uk/archives

Please note I work Monday - Thursday only

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it. Unless it specifically states otherwise this email does not form part of a contract.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University College Falmouth. You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. University College Falmouth accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses