The Archives and Records Association want to know about the training you need.

The ARA training officers want to identify the training needs of archivists, records managers and conservators so we can provide training on the topics you really need.

Many thanks to all those people who have already completed our short survey over the last few weeks. If you haven't yet there is still time - the survey will be open until September 16th.

The survey is available here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L7ZQL22

The results will help us select the topics, methods and types of training we run in the future.

Thank you,

Lizzy Baker
Chair of the Training Offices Sub-committee

are addressed.

Please note that the East Riding of Yorkshire Council is able to,
and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through
its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail manager
at [log in to unmask]

Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail
and any attachments, the Council does not warrant that it or they are
free of viruses. If in any doubt then please ask for the hard copy.