Dear Allstat,

I am currently seeking a proficient SAS user to work with one of our leading Pharmaceutical clients in West London for an initial 6 month contract.

You will be working in the Epidemiology group, working on truly global studies.  Responsibilities will be as below;

-      Collaborating with research teams on managing large epidemiology studies on a national and international basis
-      Provide SAS programming support and consultation for research projects regarding disease history, burden of illness and drug safety
-      Design, develop, test, implement, document and maintain effective portfolios of SAS programmes for conducting observational database studies

I am interested in speaking with candidates from both Academic and Industry background who have strong SAS knowledge, across Base, Stat, Graph, Macro.

Experience in the Medical area is essential, whilst epidemiology experience would be of benefit.

To learn more please call on 01737 236808

Kind regards,

James

James Ross
Senior Recruiter
Volt Life Sciences
Betchworth House, 57-65 Station Rd, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1DL, United Kingdom
tel:

+44 (0) 1737 774100

ddi:

+44 (0) 1737 236808

mob:

+44 7796 335 822

fax:

+44 (0) 1737 772949

email:

web:

www.volteurope.com<http://www.volteurope.com>

search:

jobs.volteurope.com<http://jobs.volteurope.com/>

Volt Europe Ltd.
Registered Address: Betchworth House, 57-65 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1DL.
Registered in England No. 1739576.
Please see http://www.volteurope.com/EmailPolicy.html for details of our email policy.

SIGNOFF allstat