Dear Colleagues

The University of Greenwich has restructured the Office of Human Resources, and I've taken up a new role as Employee Relations and Engagement Manager, managing Equality and Diversity.  We have several vacancies, including the role of Equality and Diversity Champion, in our new HR department.

Please find further information on our website:

https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/vacancies.aspx?cat=405&type=5

Best wishes
Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar
Employee Relations and Engagement Manager
Room 2.4, Southwood House
University of Greenwich
Avery Hill Campus
Southwood Site
Avery Hill Road
Eltham  London SE9 2UG

Telephone: 020 8331 8817

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.