From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mona Patel
Sent: 13 September 2011 19:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Diversity Champions

Hi

We're exploring the idea of creating a more consistent network of Diversity Champions across MMU

Can anyone kindly tell us:
1. how the role of the Diversity Champion was set up?
2. how they are organised within the University structure (reporting etc.)
3. what their responsibilities are?

Plus anything else which might be helpful...

Thank you

Mona Patel
Equality & Diversity Officer

Manchester Metropolitan University
Organisation Development Training & Diversity
6th Floor, All Saints Building
Oxford Road
Manchester M15 6BH
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161-247 3301 / Fax: 6789
Mobile: 07887 824240
E&D Asst: +44 (0) 161-247 6417

** Working Hours**
Mon, Tues & Thurs: 10am-4pm
Wed: 8.45am-4.30pm (working at home)
Fri: Day off

~Promoting Equality & Valuing Diversity~

MMU is committed to ensuring that all its products and services are as accessible as possible to everyone, including disabled people. If you wish to discuss anything with regard to accessibility please contact us.

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "