From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Neil Baker
Sent: 14 September 2011 15:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: diversity %s of uk population

Hi Rob

You should find data on your local area through the County Council, who are expected to collect data as part of their equality inspection framework, Lancashire's page is as follows,

http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/corporate/web/?siteid=5580&pageid=30512&e=e

Neil Baker
Senior Policy Adviser
T:         020 7438 1022
M:       07730096546
E:         [log in to unmask]

Equality Challenge Unit
7th floor, Queens House
55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London, WC2A 3LJ
T:         020 7438 1010
F:         020 7438 1011
W:       www.ecu.ac.uk

Follow us on Twitter: @EqualityinHE

Equality Challenge Unit
Company limited by guarantee with company registration number 05689975
Registered charity in England and Wales with charity registration number 1114417
Registered office: 7th floor, Queens House, 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.

Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) works to further and support equality and diversity for staff and students in higher education across all four nations of the UK, and in further education in Scotland. ECU is funded by Universities UK, GuildHE, the Higher Education Funding Council for England, the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales, the Scottish Funding Council and the Department for Employment and Learning in Northern Ireland.

Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within this email is accurate and up to date, ECU cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. The information is not a substitute for legal advice, and should you require more specific advice you should consult an appropriately qualified professional adviser.

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of ECU shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No contracts shall be concluded by means of this email.

Neither ECU nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. The administrator of this email service reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.