This really is great stuff and looks so comprehensive and professional – really am sorry to miss it (but Dubrovnik calls!)

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yates, Christine
Sent: 02 September 2011 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special Symposium - 4th October 2011

Dear All,

I know it’s Freshers’ week and a SWAN day, but this is a very special Symposium designed to hear from inspirational figures who are at the top of their game and who value the opportunity to share their experiences with us.  Please note the ECU are launching their research project in relation to BME staff experiences in Higher Education at this event, which will of great interest and value.

Please circulate as you see fit and I hope to see many of you there and catch up over the networking session.

Very best wishes

Christine

Imperial College London

Equalities Unit