From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlie Farrow [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 September 2011 20:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] FW: [Pagan Studies] Feature on what rituals may have sounded like at Stonehenge

I wasn't aware that it was a list that belonged to a particular institution nor that it was hidden from the riff raff. It sounded interesting in terms of the material that was being forwarded here and seemed to imply that independent scholars and people with genuine research interests might be welcome, but that's fine, I was mistaken. I shall creep back under my rock knowing myself to be a want-wit hoddypeak and quote Monty Python "How shall we fuck off oh great one?"