From: mandrake <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2011 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Crowley and Spiritualism

Spiro

Good point - it is Vittoria Cremers recollections as related to Odonnell etc -
of Collins account of her relationship with Donston Stevenson -
do you think Cremers made it up - or that the three of them,
Cremers, Collins and Stevenson were in business together as the Pompador
Perfume company or whatever it was called?

Mogg

Mogg, no, the story of Mabel Collins having lived with the suspect D'Onston, came from Cremers, I have been able to trace this with certainty. The story was told to O'Donnell in 1930 on which he prepared a manuscript and completed in 1958 which was not published. Melvin Harris acquired it and based his theory on it which Farnell then sourced. Mabel Collins knew Cremers but did not say anything on Jack the Ripper. Crowley's story, which he heard from Cremers, was first intended to be included in the first 1929 edition of Confessions but as you know, was not completed in all volumes.