As far as I recall, he is an Ipsissimus of the ToS after uttering the word Runa as a magus of same, as well as an ex-member of the CoS. And that is exactly why I value Dr. FLower’s books on Satanism as source material and not ethnographic or historical analysis.

Best,

Jesper.

Fra: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne av kaostar
Sendt: 22. september 2011 10:22
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] FW: [JFRR] Fairy Tales: A New History (Bottigheimer, Ruth B.)

Caroline's posting and comment onf the 9 Satanic Statements reminded me of Dr Stephen Flowers, who has a PhD in something to do with RUnic/Norse Mythology (and is published as such) but is also high up in the Church of Satan or Temple of Set (and is published as so)

interesting mix

Dave E

help me raise money for endangered tribes http://www.justgiving.com/shaveDaveshead