I am glad to say, Caroline, I was wrong. In fact this excelent discussion is giving me a lot of information about this subject, authors and categories, I did not have and I am considering a radical change in my research.

So thank you all,

Ana.

De: Caroline Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Para: [log in to unmask]
Enviado: sábado 17 de septiembre de 2011 12:03
Asunto: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Academic writing

Ana, I don’t think _you_ are against the people on this list, I thought that your reply to me and Dave last night, which I have now deleted so can’t quote, was suggesting that academics can’t – or won’t – understand or value experiences such as visions that practitioner magicians may have. And so I was just saying that there are many magicians on this list who are also studying magic within academia, so aren’t as closed to that idea as it might initially seem.

~Caroline.